1. New Vote By Mail
Apply for a Mail-In or Absentee Ballot
- Go online to Votespa.com, OR call or visit Voter Services*
- You must apply for a Ballot for EACH election, unless you qualify for and request permanent status to vote by mail
- 2020 Application deadlines are:
Oct 27th by 5:00 pm for the General (please apply by Oct 20th to ensure timely delivery)
Complete, SIGN and return your BALLOT
- Mail using envelope provided. Postage will be paid. It MUST be received (but not postmarked) by Voter Services by Election Day
- OR, you may deliver to Voter Services* (bring in-person with ID) up until 8:00 pm on Election Day
Want to see the application screens?
Click here for screenshots of the screens that you will see in your application for the vote by mail.
Our Polling Places
East Whiteland precinct #1 – Immaculata College, Faculty Center
East Whiteland precinct #2 – Great Valley School District Admin. Building
East Whiteland precinct #3 – Covenant Community Life Center (People’s Pantry)
East Whiteland precinct #4 – East Whiteland Township Building
East Whiteland precinct #5 – East Whiteland Township Building
East Whiteland precinct #6 – People’s Light & Theater Co. (rear)
Charlestown – Charlestown Elementary School
2. Vote in Person
Polls are open 7:am – 8:00pm
- NEW: No “straight party ticket” option on the ballot. You must now fill in the oval for EACH office.
- Plan your time. Morning lines are longest.
Bring ID if you are a new voter, or at a new polling place
- Driver’s license; US Passport; voter registration card; military, student or employee ID; firearm permit; current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck or government check; any ID issued by PA or the federal government
Problems at the polls
- Listed as “inactive?” Sign an Affirmation of Election, then vote using a regular ballot
- Not in the poll book? Use a provisional ballot
- Other issues? Call Voter Services*
Our thanks to the concern citizens of Chester County Marching Forward for some of the content in this post.